Aardwolf Transport Frame TF3050
Aardwolf Transport Frame TF3050 is designed to store and transport sheet material such as granite, marble, engineered stone, glass, natural stone countertop, and island pieces. The Aardwolf Transport Frames are the most versatile frames on the market. They are the quickest frames to assemble and disassemble, with assembly time by one man taking approximately 5 minutes. Loaded frames can be moved around a factory or work site manually by one man. The fully loaded frame can be loaded on and offloaded from trucks by forklift.
TF3050 main Features
Among the features of the Aardwolf Transport Frame TF3050, we find:
- Sturdy structure, designed to eliminate any risk of the slab tipping over
- Slabs are placed on special rubber profiles and secured with 6 locking bars together with ratchet straps to retain materials.
- The frame features 2 hooking points to be picked up by an overhead crane
- Reinforced with two oblique bars for the firm and secure construction
- Built-in forklift receivers on all sides for lifting by forklift
- The base and uprights come with replaceable white rubber to prevent marking and scratches.
- Counter-lever handle with wheels, allow the frame to be moved manually even when loaded.
- A Counter-lever handle is used to jack the uploaded frame and lower support legs when wheels are not required.
- Powder-coated finish, which ensures an aesthetic feature as well as the durability of the product
NOTE: Support legs should always be lowered when a loaded frame is being transported on a truck
See the Transport Frame in action
Aardwolf Transport Frame TF3050 Technical Specifications
|Feature||Metric (mm-kg)||Imperial (inch-lb)|
|Width of slab storage base area on each side||268||10.6″|
|Straps with each side||5||5|
|Working load limit||2500||5511|
|Packaging dimension||3,050 x 1,120 x 430||120″ x 44″ x 16.9″‘|