ABACO Slab Buggy SBG800
ABACO Slab Buggy is designed for maximum stability, but is compact enough for small work areas. It has pneumatic tires to allow for easy transport on easy surfaces. The Slab Buggy is rubber lined to protect your finished pieces and prevent them from slipping.
Among the ABACO Slab Buggy SBG800 main features, we find:
- Casters are positioned outside of the steel frame for added stability.
- Pneumatic tires allow for easy transport on rough surfaces.
- Swivel casters include locking brakes.
- Narrow design allows the Slab Buggy to fit through any standard door.
- Rubber lined to protect your finished pieces and prevent them from slipping.
- Designed for maximum stability, but compact enough for smaller work areas.
ABACO Slab Buggy Technical Specifications:
|SKU||Length Inches (mm)||Width Inches (mm)||Height Inches (mm)||Net Weight Pounds (kg)||W.L.L. Pounds (kg)|
|SBG800||48 7/8 (1240)||25 (635)||45 5/8 (1160)||103 (47)||800 (363)|