ABACO Elevating Hand Cart EHC3541
ABACO Elevating Hand Cart is designed for raising, loading, and unloading finished pieces safely with minimal labor. It is constructed of a vertical steel channel where pieces can be raised and lowered by the use of a hand crank.
Among the ABACO Elevating Hand Cart main features, we find:
- The hand crank is located on the controlling unit away from the pieces being handled for safety purposes. A rubber lined channel can accommodate pieces up to 2 3/4 inches (7cm).
- Two pneumatic tires and two self-locking swivel casters are positioned just outside the steel frame of the base for added stability. The Elevating Hand Cart has the ability to elevate pieces from 1 foot up to 3 1/2 feet where they can easily load onto a truck bed for transport to and from job sites.
- Seat length: 27 1/2 inches (700mm)
- Maximum Lifting Height: 41 1/4 inches (1,050mm)
- Maximum Stone Width: 47 1/4 inches (1,200mm)
- Maximum Stone Thickness: 2 3/4 inches (70mm)
ABACO Elevating Hand Cart Technical Specifications:
|SKU||Length Inches (mm)||Width Inches (mm)||Height Inches (mm)||Net Weight Pounds (kg)||W.L.L. Pounds (kg)|
|EHC3541||35 3/8 (900)||23 5/8 (600)||59 – 94 1/2 (1500 – 2400)||165 (75)||440 (200)|