- Highly-effective, watery solution of anorganic compounds, compliant with class 9 slip resistance (tested and approved by the LGA Würzburg).
- Produces an anti-slip effect on smooth polished and glazed surfaces, especially granite, gneiss, gabbro, other types of hard stone, ceramic tiles and enamelled surfaces and can be used inside and outside.
- The surfaces which have been treated with AKEMI Anti Slide R9 normally comply with the require-ments pertaining to slip prevention under wet conditions as laid down in DIN 51130 and BGR 181 (previously ZH1/571 – class R9 slip resistance) as well as the US guide lines on surface safety (OSHA/ADA).
- The polish of the stone and the attractiveness of the colour are retained to a wide extent.
- Protective impregnation with Stain Repellent Super or Colour Intensifier does not impair the class R9 slip resistance (tested by the LGA Würzburg).