TSI 200 Impregnator For Natural Stone
- Basic Uses, include but are not limited to: interior and exterior, vertical and horizontal surfaces, kitchens, showers, restrooms, patios, freeze/thaw areas, stucco finishes, drive ways, garages, pool areas and graffiti protection.
- A test application is strongly suggested due to the differences of each material. User must determine suitability of the product for their intended use.
- New Installation-Before Grouting: Apply TSI 200 on all surfaces prior to grouting. This step will allow quick and easy clean up after grouting. Grout can stain many materials if this procedure is not used prior to grouting. Apply TSI 200 using a clean cotton towel, lambs wool applicator, rayon mop or pneumatic sprayer. Apply enough to wet the surface. (See coverage charts.) Be careful not to saturate the open grout joints. Allow TSI 200 to stand for 5-7 minutes for maximum penetration. Any excess must be removed with a clean, dry towel. Allow TSI 200 to cure for 24 hours before continuing with grouting procedure.
- New Installation-After Grouting: All excess grout residue/haze must be removed from surface, then apply TSI 200 to the grout joints using a paint brush or sponge. On larger areas or more porous materials, a second application may be applied over the entire surface including the grout joint in the same manner as mentioned above. These procedures will protect the grout joint as well as the tile or stone surface.
- Existing Installation: Remove any existing wax and topical matter with appropriate stripping agent. If surface shows imbedded dirt or stains remove before applying TSI 200. After allowing substrate to thoroughly dry apply TSI 200 as directed above.
- Cure Time: Although TSI 200 requires a 24 hour cure time, it will be dry to the touch in 30-45 minutes and may be used for normal foot traffic. For best results the area should be kept dry and free from staining materials for 72 hours.