Akemi Stone Impregnation
Akemi Stone Impregnation penetrates deep into the stone making it water-repellent without impairing the vapor permeability. Protects facades from driving rain, causes water to pearl off, and is dirt-repellent. You might also want to check our other Sealers & Impregnators.
Among the main features of this product, we find:
- Surface: Rough, Fine-ground, Ground, Satinated, Bush-hammered, Sandblasted, Antique, Sawn, Rough sawn, Rough, Ground & polished, Flame
- Method of application: Wide brush, Mop, Pad, Manual, Spraying application
- Material: Natural stone, Granite, Terrazzo, Concrete ashlar
- Area of application: Table & window sill, Flooring & stairs, Garden & terrace, Gravestone & monument, Facade, Wall
- Chemical basis: Solvent-based
- Concentration: Ready-to-use
- It Protects facades from driving rain, causes water to pearl off, and is dirt-repellent
There are no reviews yet.