Aardwolf Demountable Frame – 2350
Aardwolf Demountable Frame – 2350 is ideal for transporting and storing material within the factory or transporting material to building sites. Rubber provided on frame surfaces for maximum protection. Heavy-duty wheels allow easy maneuvering of your fully loaded cart in workshop and construction site. Fits inside standard pick-up truck. Frames can be safely placed on your truck by forklift or crane.
Demountable Frame – 2350 Main Features
Among the features of this Demountable Frame, we find:
- Sturdy structure, designed so as to eliminate any risk of slab tipping over
- Slabs are placed on special rubber profiles and secured with 8 adjustable locking bars
- Eight locking bars per frame mount in slotted holes on the bottom
- Frame features 2 hooking points to be picked up by an overhead crane
- Built-in brackets on all underneath sides for forklift transport
- Powder coat finish
Aardwolf Demountable Frame – 2350 is a very versatile A-Frame that can be used not only for storing slabs on the shop, but also for transporting the finished pieces into the construction site, and it can be loaded onto truck by using a forklift or a crane. So, it represents a very wise addition to your set of tools.
2350 Technical Specifications
|Feature||Metric (mm-kg)||Imperial (inch-lb)|
|Capacity||1,500 kg||3,306.93 lb|
|Width Of Storage Area Each Side||212 mm||8.35 inches|
|Dimensions||L 2380 x W 760 x H 1257 mm||L 93.70 x W 29.92 x H 49.49 inches|