Aardwolf Slab Buggy Single-Sided
Aardwolf Slab Buggy Single-Sided is very popular in factories and on building sites. Rubber is provided on frame surfaces for maximum protection. Heavy-duty wheels allow easy manoeuvering of fully-loaded carts in the workshop and on the construction site. You might also want to take a look to the extensive line of Aardwolf Carts & Dollies.
Slab Buggy Single-Sided main Features
Among the features of this amazing Slab Buggy, we find:
- Rubber is topped on the frame as well as underneath to prevent scratches
- Swivel wheels with hinge bolts
- Pneumatic rear wheels for easy control
- Smart arrangement of parts to increase stability
- Durable electrostatic coating
- The Aardwolf Slab Buggy Single-Sided can support up to 1,323 pounds
It is very important to count on a way to move your slabs and finished goods not only around the shop but towards and in their final destination. Aardwolf provides a line of high-quality tools to help you in this respect.
Slab Buggy Technical Specifications:
|Feature||Metric (mm-kg)||Imperial (inch-lb)|
|Width of slab storage base area on each side||204.5||8”|
|Working load limit||600||1,323|
|Packaging dimension||1,180 x 560 x 330||46.5″ x 22″ x 13″|