Oma Hydraulic Workstation
Oma Hydraulic Workstation is the perfect solution for cutting out bowls, profiling and polishing edges, and keeping it all organized and space-saving. This system comes with: the OMA Antarex bowl cutting machine, the OMA CP 99 Router, a special double connection Hydraulic pump, 2 oma machine stands with hose pullies, and all hoses and connections.
You might also want to take a look at our other Stone Routers by Weha.
Example of use: pull the CP99 off the stand and profile the edge. Put the CP99 back on the stand, take the Antarex machine down, switch the lever, and cut out the vanity bowl or sinkhole. That simple and that quick.
OMA Hydraulic Bowl & Router System Workstation Features
The main features of the Hydraulic Workstation are:
- It takes up a very small footprint in a shop. In fact, it can be used in a standard work table space.
- The OMA stands are made specifically for the OMA CP99 Router and Antarex Bowl Cutter. This makes storing the routers safer by not having them take up shelf space and makes them much easier to manage the hoses around the work tables.
- The newly updated double connection Hydraulic pump allows connection of both machines with a simple switch to use either machine. This makes for a faster workflow without having to disconnect and connect machines.
This product includes:
- 2 OMA Stands
- 1 OMA Antarex Bowl Cutter
- 1 OMA Auctor CP99
- 1 OMS Hydraulic pump with switch