Weha Rock Dog Router Single Speed
Weha Rock Dog Router Single Speed is a 9000 RPM single-speed Router that can profile practically any edge that comes through the shop. Whether you need a router for granite, marble, quartz, quartzite, or any other stone, the Rock Dog Router can get it done. Made with a Unibody Aircraft Aluminum housing, the Rock Dog is a super smooth 9000 rpm profile router that can get the job done fast.
With a 2.4 HP 220 Single Phase motor, the Rock Dog can profile up to 6cm without any worries whatsoever. The Rock Dog Router comes with an aquaplaning base for easy movement across the surface. It comes with a 20′ long heavy 12 gauge AWF with a ground power cord that can handle the load. The water connection is a quick disconnect for easy connection to the shop water lines.
Among the main features of this amazing Stone Router, we find:
- 2.4 HP 220 Single Phase motor, can profile up to 6cm without any worries whatsoever.
- Aquaplaning base for easy movement across the surface.
- 22mm x 10mm thread spindle accommodates practically all router bits on the market.
- The Rock Dog comes with a 20′ long heavy 12 gauge AWF with a ground power cord that can handle the load.
- The water connection is a quick disconnect for easy connection to the shop water lines.
- Thermal Overload Safety Cut-out
You might also want to take a look at our other Stone Routers by Weha.
|Rotation Speeds||9,000 rpm|
|Rise and Fall||1.18”|
|Frame||Unibody 1 piece Aircraft Aluminum Housing|
|Supply Power||230V / 60HZ / Single Phase|
|Machine Length||22” x 13.7” x 15”|
|Power Cord||20 feet 12 AWF w/ground|
|Machine Weight||77 lbs|
|Packed Wooden Crate||24” x 16” x 20”|
There are no reviews yet.