Weha Sink Setter
The Weha Sink Setter is adjustable from 14” to 26” long, and is typically used in front-to-back installations in standard cabinets or in side-to-side installation in narrow cabinets. Use for any cast iron or small single bowl stainless steel sink and some bathroom sinks and with most under-mount sink installations. The Weha Sink Setter is by far the most popular and best adjustable under-mount sink installation kit available.
You might also want to take a look at our other Anchoring products.
The main features of Sink Setter are:
- You no longer have to notch the top of the cabinets.
- There are plates that attach to the sides of the cabinets. This allows the bracket to be installed before or after the countertops.
- The new Sink Setter brackets allow you to replace a sink easily by lowering the leveling bolts to take the brackets out if the sink needs to be replaced.
- The new Sink Setter brackets allow you to re-set a sink in existing countertops.
- Includes two (2) heavy-duty Sink Setter bars – adjustable to 26” and all leveling bolts & screws.