Weha Countertop Support Brace
The Weha Countertop Support Brace is made to be placed between 18″ – 24″ apart, most installations require 3 braces. So our product has conveniently packed the countertop support braces in packs of 3. Set of 3 plus 12 2″ Screws. Everything fabricators need to support engineered stone like quartz and solid surface. Even concrete countertops can be braced with this set of brackets. Basically, all types of natural and engineered stone materials can be supported with these brackets. Great to keep in the truck for stone installation projects that incorporate a modern (clean) appearance.
You might also want to take a look at our other Anchoring.
- Additionally, twelve (12) 2″ wood screws also come with this set of 3 stone support braces. Which gives you 4 screws per countertop brace bracket. Each set of 3 8″ quartz countertop support braces are shrink wrapped with the screws for convenience. This allows the installer to grab a set and take it to the install without scratching the braces or the braces sliding around in the truck, and not having to remember to grab the screws. Simply take into the kitchen, open the pack, and everything is provided for a quick, scratch-free install.
- Each Countertop Support Brace bracket comes with 6 countersink holes. The provided screws will finish flush with the support brace. Each 8″ Counter Top Support Brace Bracket is powder coated gloss black for a high-end black polished finish.
- One edge of the countertop brace is flat and the other end is back beveled with slightly rounded corners. There are no sharp edges for the homeowner to scratch or cut themselves. And the bevel provides a nice touch transition from the bracket to the stone.
- Weha also decided to go with a full ¼” thick countertop brace bracket. The 3/16” brackets are just too flimsy and allow too much flex in the brace. However, the ¼” thick countertop bracket provides a solid stiff bracket that will fully support the overhang without flexing.
- Weha produces the Counter Top Support Bracket at 2 ½” wide. This width gives plenty of structural support. And when placed at seams it gives a full 1 ¼” wide support on each piece of stone.
- Weha countertop support braces can be used with many stone types; granite, marble, engineered stone, quartz, quartzite, concrete, and all substrates. All Weha countertop support brackets provide the correct and proper support needed for granite and stone overhangs.
The countertop support bracket packs come packaged for fabricator convenience and ease of installation. The packaging is as follows:
|Brace Size||Box Specifics||Set Specifics|
|8″||8 Sets Per Box (24 Bars Plus 96 Screws)||3 Per Set|
|10″||8 Sets Per Box (24 Bars Plus 96 Screws)||3 Per Set|
|12″||8 Sets Per Box (24 Bars Plus 96 Screws)||3 Per Set|
|14″||6 Sets Per Box (18 Bars Plus 72 Screws)||3 Per Set|
|15″||6 Sets Per Box (18 Bars Plus 72 Screws)||3 Per Set|
|17″||6 Sets Per Box (18 Bars Plus 72 Screws)||3 Per Set|
|20″||4 Sets Per Box (12Bars Plus 48 Screws)||3 Per Set|