Stone Pneumatic Wet Polisher
Stone Pneumatic Wet Polisher suitable for sanding-polishing of granite, marble, porcelain, and engineered stone, and other types of stones. This tool is a powerful, reliable air tool ideally suited for continuous wet polishing in the stone industry, it is safer when used wet. A very good alternative if you are looking for an economical machine. You might also want to take a look at our other Pneumatic Wet Machines.
Among the main features of this Polisher we find:
- Poses no electric hazards.
- Center water feed function reduces dust and improves environmental protection.
- Rear exhaust keeps exhausts away from the stone.
- Center water feed with side exhaust
- Air Cons: 0.22 m3/min 8 CFM minimum 12 CFM optimal
- Air Pressure: 90 psi
- Lightweight, compact
- Max Speed: 4,500 rpm
- >Includes a reversible side handle, exhaust muffler, air hose adaptor, and water valve with hose adapter
- Air House and Water House not included
See the Polisher in Action
This is the Gison Wet Polisher, which is the same as out tool
- Reversible side handle
- Exhaust muffler
- Air hose adapter
- Water valve
- Hose adapter
- Air House and Water House are NOT included
Stone Pneumatic Wet Polisher Technical Specifications:
|Air Cons||8 CFM minimum 15.9 CFM optimal|
|Air Pressure||90 psi|
|Max Speed||5,000 rpm|