Alpha Pneumatic Wet Polisher Mini AIR 300
Alpha Pneumatic Wet Polisher Mini AIR 300, designed for unique applications that are difficult to accomplish using conventional polishers, perfect for concrete counter-top fabrication is a smaller version of the well-known Alpha® AIR 658, the AIR 300 is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in your hand and only weighs 1.6 pounds reducing fatigue from long hours of polishing.
Among The main features of this Alpha Pneumatic Wet Polisher we find:
- The smaller design is easy to maneuver and produces flawless sink rims and bowls.
- Requires a 3HP compressor with air consumption of 10 CFM and air pressure between 85–95 PSI.
- Accepts 3” and 4” discs along with 2” and 3” rubber pads.
- Easily converts from in-shop to on-site; a must have for all fabricators!
- Shop workers easily use this tool with little or no fatigue.
- It has a centrally fed water distribution system that provides the best finishes possible.
- Includes the side handle, a splash guard, pneumatic lubrication oil, and the hoses for air, water and exhaust along with the appropriate fittings.
- Recommended for wet sanding and polishing only. For wet core drilling, profiling and grinding applications, we recommend AIR-658 that offers more torque.
- Air Lead Hose
- Water Hose
- Rust Inhibitor Oil
- Faucet Garden Hose Adapter
- Wrench 17mm
Alpha Pneumatic Wet Polisher Mini AIR 300 Technical Specifications:
|Air Consumption||10 CFM|
|Air Pressure||85–95 PSI|
|Spindle||5/8” – 11|
|Air Inlet||1/4” Npt|
|Air lead hose||10 feet (3m)|
|Water Inlet||G 1/4 (PS 1/4)|
Requirements for this tool are a cast iron 2 stage compressor with a tank, 3 hp for each tool.