Cyclone Continuous Rim Blade
Cyclone Continuous Rim Blade is the most versatile blade that cuts granite, marble, porcelain, and ceramic tile. It is also used widely in countertop fabrication for engineered stone. Ideal for cleaning seams and preparing material for miter joints.
Cyclone is the premium line of Diamax products, a well-established company in the USA since 1996, which has gained them a superb reputation among the stone fabrication community, with a return ratio of less than 1%. You might also want to take a look at our extensive line of Diamond Abrasive Blades, where you might find blades for any job to need to complete.
Among the main features of this amazing Blade, we find:
- The most versatile blade that cuts granite, marble, porcelain, and ceramic tile
- Also used widely in countertop fabrication for granite, engineered stone, and marble
- Ideal for cleaning seams and preparing material for miter joints
- Available in 4, 4.5, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, and 14″ diameter sizes
- Slotted for more aggressive cutting with minimal chipping (Except 10″)
- Blades 12″ or longer are wet cutting only
Watch the Blade in action
Continuous Rim Blade Technical Specifications
|CSR040||4″||7/8″ – 5/8″ – 20 mm||15,300|
|CSR045||4.5″||7/8″ – 5/8″ – 20 mm||13,200|
|CSR050||5″||7/8″ – 5/8″ – 20 mm||12,200|
|CSR060||6″||7/8″ – 5/8″ – 20 mm||10,000|
|CSR070||7″||5/8″ – DKO||8,600|
|CSR080||8″||7/8″ – 5/8″ – 20 mm||7,500|
|CSR100||10″||1″ – 5/8″||6,100|
|CSR120||12″ (use Wet)||1″ – 7/8″ – 5/8″||6,300|
|CSR140||14″ (use Wet)||1″ – 7/8″ – 5/8″||5,400|
There are no reviews yet.