Akemi Spider Black and Clear
Akemi Spider Black and Clear hides micro-fissures and the spider web effect that can be seen on certain dark or black stones and enriches gloss of the entire surface at the same time in just minutes, fast-drying, high-quality solvent-containing product, intensifies the color of the stone. You might also want to take a look at our extensive line of Color Enhancers.
Among the main features of the Akemi Spider Black and Clear we find:
- Fast drying
- Applies quickly and easily
- Solvent-containing product made of high-quality waxes and synthetic resins (free of trichloroethylene and CHC)
- Intensifies the color of the stone
- Polishes natural Stone
- Hides micro-fissures and the spider web effect that can be seen on certain dark or black stones
- Can easily be polished on and renewed if necessary
- No hard residue to remove after application
Where To Use:
- Suitable for fine ground or polished natural and artificial stones
- Formulated for slab surfaces, tiles, and edges
- Use Akemi Spider Black for dark or black stones
- Akemi Spider Clear is recommended for white to medium-dark stones
- For indoor use.
To Get the Best out of the product
- The surface must be clean, totally dry, and free from all layers
- Wipe the Akemi Spider on the surface to be treated
- Wait a few minutes
- Wipe it off for a complete finish
There are no reviews yet.