MK Diamond Rail Saw MK-1590
The MK Diamond Rail Saw MK-1590 has a vibration-free rail system which is fitted with anti-wear nylon slides to prevent damage to the work piece during cutting operations and maintenance-free steel rollers provide effortless tracking.
The MK-1590 has an adjustable depth of cut and plunge cutting capability. Miter cutting ability is built-in with a cutting head that tilts from 0° to 45°. Saw shown with 72″ rail. Second rail set included with saw extends cutting length to 130″.
Among the many features of the MK Diamond Rail Saw MK-1590 we can find:
- Rails have replaceable slip-on pads to protect material surface from scratches.
- Replaceable dust filter.
- Valve controlled water feed.
- Expandable rails
- Adjustable height plunge-cutting head.
- Locking device for plunge cutting.
- Light weight and portable.
- Optional vacuum system anchors rails to materials.
- Light weight precision extruded aluminum rails provide accurate and even tracking during all cutting operations.
- Precision, maintenance-free bearings provide smooth and reliable tracking of the cutting head.
- Saw comes complete with two sets of 72″ rail, rail connector plate, 12″ blade capacity cutting head, two hold-down clamps and standard garden hose water connector.
- Additional rails for extending cutting capacity sold separately.
- One-year limited warranty.
Included with MK-1590:
- Cutting head
- Two sets of 72” rails
- Four parallel spreader brackets
- Rail connector plate
- Two hold down clamps
- 12” blade capacity
- MK-1590WV (includes vacuum clamps)
- MK-1590V vaccum clamps Only
- This item is made to order with a minimum lead time of 7-10 days
MK Diamond Rail Saw MK-1590 Technical specifications:
- Bevel cut, 45 or 50 degrees.
- Tilting head for precise 45º miter cuts up to 2-1/4″ deep
- Saw shown with 72″ rail. Second rail set included with saw extends cutting length to 130″.
- 72″ 115 Volts standard U-ground electrical cord and GFCI.
|Horse Power||1-3/4 hp|
|Blade Capacity||12″ (305mm)|
|Length of Cut||130″ (3.202mm)|
|Depth of Cut||2-7/8″ (73mm)|
|Depth of Cut at 45º||2-1/4 (57mm)|
|Weight||95 Lbs. (43Kg)|
There are no reviews yet.