Granite Stone Router Beaver
The Granite Stone Router Beaver is your final solution for Edging and Profiling Stones. This simple designed amazing Machine, equipped with a powerful 3.5 HP Makita motor mounted on a specially designed hydroglading plastic base to reduce friction and scratches on the polished stone surface, will bring high productivity to your job. Due to its portability, it can be used both on your Granite Shop or on job sites. The carefully oriented water nozzles maintain cool the tool bit and the stone surface extending its life and performing a surprisingly fast and professional job. Take a look at the following video about the Power of this amazing tool (please notice it shows the Router with a Milwaukee motor, that was upgraded to use a Makita one, making it even more efficient!):
Most amazing is that it costs a fraction of what similar solution costs and the results this machine provides are ultra-professional. It comes with amazing quality: at USA Granite Tools, we have sold hundreds of them through the years and we have a 0% return rate on them. This is a proudly made in the USA product. In summary:
Hydroplaning Edging Machine
- The STONE ROUTER is a simply designed machine for high productivity edging of stone slabs in shops and on job sites.
- Granite Stone Router Beaver is equipped with a powerful 3.5 HP Milwaukee motor mounted on a specially designed hydroglading plastic base to reduce friction and scratches on the polished stone surface. NOTE: We used to build it with a Milwaukee motor, hence the name. We upgraded it to a Makita motor, and now it is better than ever!
- With carefully oriented water nozzles maintain cool the tool bit and the stone surface extending its life and performing a surprising fast and professional job.
Among the Granite Stone Router Beaver many features, we find:
- Hydroglading Base.
- Plastic material with designed grooves for hydroglading and cooling.
- Water nozzles for cooling.
- Counterweight and water intake valve.
- 3 ½ HP Makita motor.
- Electronic variable speed 10k – 20k rpm.
- Powered with 120 Volts / 15 amps that can be supplied by any household or shop. No 220 Volts wiring or special transformer needed.
- Dial speed.
- Easy-Adjust Locking Height.
- ½” collet.
- Steel Shaft adapter to fit standard router bits.
- Two Collet Wrenches.
- Heavy Duty Long Lasting Water intake House.
- Strong Doble Face Cardboard Box for secure shipping.
- Easy to carry to any job outside the shop.
- Its High Productivity 3.5 Hp motor will endure heavy usage on a production line.
- No downtime when maintenance or repairs is needed. The motor can be mounted or dismounted in seconds and sent for fast repair or can be replaced immediately.
- Will and do the job and more than any expensive imported machine.
- Milwaukee Granite Stone Router Beaver is Proudly Made In the USA
Take a look at this post about this amazing Portable Stone Router.