Alpha Pneumatic Wet Polisher AIR 658
Alpha Pneumatic Wet Polisher AIR 658, for years Alpha Professional Tools® produced model number AIR-558, which was known for its high quality and durable construction. After reviewing the design and application of this tool, we ergonomically designed the AIR-658, as its successor, with many new features. Fabricators love its compact design and low weight. They also know that it is very durable under some of the most adverse conditions that a tool is required to operate in. Shop workers easily use this tool with little or no fatigue.
Among the main features of this Alpha Pneumatic Wet Polisher we find:
- Centrally water-fed distribution system that provides the best finishes possible
- Convenient size, this polisher is the ideal polishing tool for the professional shop worker
- Lightweight tool, with a weight of only 2.64 lbs
- Accepts 3”, 4” or 5” discs
- It is a “plug and play” tool
- With sealed bearings to increase life and a rear exhaust system, is designed to last a long time.
- Requirements for this tool are a cast iron 2 stage compressor, a large reservoir, 5 HP for each tool.
- Is the best addition to any stone shop.
- Side Handle
- Pneumatic Lubrication Oil
- Air Hose
- Water Hose
- Silencer / Exhaust Muffler
- Wrench 22mm
- Faucet / Garden Hose Adapter
Alpha Pneumatic Wet Polisher AIR 658 Technical Specifications:
|Air Consumption||15 CFM|
|Air Pressure||87 psi|
|Max Speed||3,500 RPM|
|Spindle||5/8″ – 11|
|Air Inlet||1/4″ BSPP|
|Water Inlet||1/8″ BSPP|