ALPHA Wet Polisher AWP 158
The ALPHA Wet Polisher AWP 158 is a must-have tool for all fabricators/installers of granite, marble, engineered stone and porcelain slab and all tile contractors. Designed to perform polishing and several other operations suitable for use with the Alpha® DS Style Shaping Wheel, the Alpha® Profiler and Alpha® Core Bits, as well as, the entire line of Ceramica polishing pads.
Among the main features of this ALPHA Wet Polisher we find:
- Flexible rubber splash guard and caster assembly for extra stability while polishing flat areas.
- The AWP 158 features several improvements over previous generations of polishers.
- In addition to the increased power and spindle speed, there are two types of handles included: a side handle for edge profiling and polishing and a “C” handle for core drilling and flat surface polishing.
- There is a flat polishing caster designed to improve stability during scratch removal operations for a better final finish.
- Center water-feed and water supply with convenient garden hose attachment.
- All these components are packed in a handy carrying case suitable for transporting and storing
- Double insulated and equipped with a power cord that is 10 ft long and has a built-in GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) for safety.
- Includes water valve, hose, reversible handle, faucet\garden hose adapter, wrenches.
- Ground Fault Circuit interrupter
- Water Valve and Hose
- Faucet/Garden Hose Adapter
- Side Handle (Reversible)
- Extra Carbon Brush Set
- Caster Assembly
ALPHA Wet Polisher AWP 158 Technical Specifications:
|110 / 220 Volts
|7.8 / 3.8
|Speed (No Load)
|6 Lbs / 2.72 Kg
|5/8″ – 11/M14