Cyclone CNC Core Bits
Cyclone CNC Core Bits is designed with slot-openings on each side which prevents blow-outs. They last longer, cut faster and don’t blow out the bottom of your stone. Its famous T-Segments minimizes segment loss and are made with the highest grade of diamonds. These Bits are ideal for working with Engineered Stone and Granite. For Wet use only.
Cyclone is the premium line of Diamax products, a well-established company in the USA since 1996, which has gained them a superb reputation among the stone fabrication community, with a return ratio of less than 1%. You might also want to check our other CNC Tools.
CNC Bits Features
Among their features, we find:
- T-segment design with new diamond technology increases life and minimizes segment loss
- Designed with slot-openings on each side which prevents blow-outs
- Half-gas threading for CNC machine use
- Feed Rate: 30mm slab/2 IPM
- Ideal for working with Engineered Stone and Granite
- For Wet use only
- 2,300 Maximum RPM
- ½ gas male fitting
Watch the Core Bit in action
CNC Core Bits Technical Specifications
|SKU||SIZE||FITTING||USABLE LENGTH||MAX RPM|
|CDBYH114||1 ¼”||½ gas male||3″||2,300|
|CDBYH138||1 ⅜”||½ gas male||3″||2,300|
|CDBYH112||1 ½”||½ gas male||3″||2,300|
There are no reviews yet.