Stone Routers & Router Bits
For Profiling Edges when working with Stones, there are two main components to be considered: Stone Routers and Router Bits. At USA Granite Tools, we have plenty of options available, here we show the three most popular Router Machines and a selection of Router Bits from Diamax and Weha, which has proven to be the most efficient tools for the job.
Weha Rock Dog Router Single Speed is a 9,000 RPM Single Speed Router that can profile practically any edge that comes through the shop. Whether you need a router for granite, marble, quartz, quartzite, or any other stone, the Rock Dog Router can get it done. Made with a Unibody Aircraft Aluminum housing, the Rock Dog can get the job done fast. With a 2.4 HP 220 Single Phase motor, the Rock Dog can profile up to 6cm without any worries whatsoever. The Rock Dog Router comes with an aquaplaning base for easy movement across the surface. It comes with a 20′ long heavy 12 gauge AWF with a ground power cord that can handle the load.
Among the main features of this amazing Stone Router, we find:
- 2.4 HP 220 Single Phase motor, can profile up to 6cm without any worries whatsoever.
- Aquaplaning base for easy movement across the surface.
- 22mm x 10mm thread spindle accommodates practically all router bits on the market.
- The Rock Dog comes with a 20′ long heavy 12 gauge AWF with a ground power cord that can handle the load.
- The water connection is a quick disconnect for easy connection to the shop water lines.
- Thermal Overload Safety Cut-out
With Free Shipping for a limited time, this is an incredible offer!
Milwaukee Granite Stone Router Beaver is your final solution for Edging and Profiling Stones. This simple designed amazing Machine, equipped with a powerful 3.5 HP Makita motor mounted on a specially designed hydroglading plastic base to reduce friction and scratches on the polished stone surface, will bring high productivity to your job. Due to its portability, it can be used both on your Granite Shop or on job sites. The carefully oriented water nozzles maintain cool the tool bit and the stone surface extending its life and performing a surprisingly fast and professional job.
- Hydroglading Base. Plastic material with designed grooves for hydroglading and cooling.
- Water nozzles for cooling. Counterweight and water intake valve.
- 3 ½ HP Makita motor. Electronic variable speed 10k – 20k rpm.
- Powered with 120 Volts / 15 amps that can be supplied by any household or shop. No 220 Volts wiring or special transformer needed.
- Dial speed. Easy-Adjust Locking Height.
- Heavy Duty Long Lasting Water intake House.
- Strong Doble Face Cardboard Box for secure shipping.
- Milwaukee Granite Stone Router Beaver is Proudly Made In the USA
Also with Free Shipping, an amazing offer!
The Oma CP99 Routing Machine is an Italian-made stone router designed for years of stone fabrication production. Powered by the Oma Hydraulic Pump which provides power by means of hydraulic fluid to the router.
- 60% more horsepower than electric units
- Works on Granite, Marble, Engineered Stone, Quartz, and Quartzite Counter Tops.
- With aircraft Aluminum and stainless steel construction with fiberglass covers(not plastic), the CP99 is a router that will provide many many years of fabrication work.
- Weighing 35 lbs., this compact and lightweight router makes it easier to use, less user fatigue, and easy to move from one work table to another.
- Variable speed 0 – 7,500 RPM, with 100% complete control over RPMs.
- No electricity at the head of the machine. Zero chance of electric shock to the operator.
- Eliminates all-electric motor vibration that electric motors will create.
Again, Free Shipping for a limited time!
Diamax is a company that has been around since 1996 and has become a favorite of many fabricators because of the quality of their products, with a return ratio of less than 1%. They have several lines, being Cyclone the Premium one, followed by Hurricane
Here you will find an array of Router bits that work with practically all router machines such as Ghines, Sector, OMA, Hercules, Magnum, Master, and other Portable Routers. There are Continuous Router Bits, Graphite Router Bits, Vacuum Brazed Profile Bits, and also the OMA Router Bits. Weha is very recognized in the category of Stone Routers & Router Bits