Aardwolf Kitchen Installation Cart
The Aardwolf Kitchen Installation Cart provides a safer means of stone transportation and installation. The frame features a series of transfer bearings allowing the countertop to roll into place without friction and strain while increasing productivity and efficiency. The cart accommodates any size countertop up to 500 kgs (1102 lbs). The cart can be used to lower, lift, and roll extremely large pieces onto the kitchen cabinet, as well as assist with final countertop placement. The power lift feature elevates stone to 13.8″- 40.7″ from ground to support rail and enables controlled tilting for easier, less hazardous installation. The cart features a strong aluminum frame yet only weighs 180 kgs (397 lbs) for convenient transport and storage. The Aardwolf Kitchen Installation Cart is powered by a long-lasting rechargeable battery controlled via a wireless remote. You might also want to check the other Working Tables by Aardwolf.
Aardwolf Installation Cart main Features
Among the features of this Installation Cart, we find:
- Flexible table surface with fixed and adjustable surfaces for different material sizes.
- Equipped with transfer bearings located on the table surface allows the countertop to be rolled into place without friction and strain.
- The cart can be used to lower, lift, and roll extremely large work pieces and assist with final countertop placement.
- The product consists of 3 actuators for lowering, lifting, and tilting work pieces.
- Wireless remote control.
- Engineered for optimum stability and maneuverability.
- Powered by 24V rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- 10” non-marking, flat-free, shock-absorbing tires.
Watch the cart in action
Cart Technical Specifications:
|Feature||Metric (mm-kg)||Imperial (inch-lb)|
|Dimensions of the table||2,000 – 1,100||78.7″- 43.3″|
|Height of the frame from the ground to support rail||350 – 1,035||13.8″- 40.7″|
|Working load limit||500||1,102|
|Packaging dimension||1,920 x 1,100 x 530||75.6″ x 43.3″ x 20.9″|