Weha Small A-Frame Cart Double Sided
Weha Small A-Frame Cart Double-Sided 6′ granite Double-Sided Transport A-Frame Racks have been rated as the best transport A-frame stone material handling equipment on the market! Designed for granite, marble, engineered stone, quartz, soapstone, travertine, onyx, and all other natural stone countertop and island pieces
Each double-sided A-Frame Cart comes with forklift receivers to lift from all four sides of the A-frame. The base and uprights come with replaceable rubber to prevent scratches. The Weha 6’ long transport A-Frame truck rack has 8 (4 per side) upright and tie-down straps for secure transport.
You might also want to take a look at our other Transport Frames by Weha.
Why Galvanization is Better than Painted A-Frames
Hot-Dip Galvanizing vs. Paint
|Barrier & Cathodic Corrosion Protection||Yes||No|
|Bond Strength to Steel||~3,600psi||~400psi|
|Interior & Exterior Coating Coverage on Hollow Structures||Yes||No|
|Location||Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel||Inorganic Zinc-Rich Paint|
|Rural||>100 years(b)||27 years(c)|
|Urban||90 years||17 years|
|Industrial||70 years||12 years|
|Marine||50 years||12 years|
(a)To 5% rust on substrate level
(b)Zinc Coating Life Predictor, Zhang, 2001
(c)NACE Paper 06318, Hesel, Melampy, Wissmar, 2006
- Most economical: Galvanized steel is often the least expensive initial choice. As other labor-intensive coatings have risen in rates, galvanizing has maintained a consistent price point. Moreover, it lasts longer and requires less maintenance, making it the most cost-effective, long-term option.
- Maintenance-free: Galvanizing provides maintenance-free corrosion protection, unlike other protective coatings. This mitigates long-term costs, hassles, and disruptions to production.
- Longest lifespan: Galvanized coatings on typical structural members have a life expectancy in excess of 100 years.
- Most durable: A galvanized coating has a unique metallurgical structure, providing outstanding resistance to damage during transport, erection, and service.
- Most reliable performance: Galvanizing is carried out to ASTM A123 and standard, minimum coating thicknesses are applied. Coating life and performance are reliable and predictable as their performance is based on the known corrosion rate of zinc. Galvanized steel provides a thick, complete, and easily inspected coating.
- Most protection: Galvanizing protects every part of a structure, including recesses, sharp corners, and inaccessible areas.
- Environmental Sustainability: Zinc, like steel, is a natural substance that is recyclable.
Technical Information for Weha Small A-Frame Cart Double Sided
|Width of Contact||16″|
|Load Capacity||4410 (2205 lbs per side)|
|Dimension||78″ (L) 43″(W) 58″(H)|
In the following videos, you will see Weha A Frame Features & Replacement Parts, Transport A Frame Upright & Strap Benefits, Weha 6 foot Granite A Frame Transport Cart, and Weha Double Sided Transport A Frame Assembly
There are no reviews yet.