Aardwolf A-Frame 2440QP
Aardwolf A-Frame 2440QP is designed for delivering heavy sheets of glass and stone to construction sites where a strong, heavy frame is needed to lift the complete load and frame together onto building sites. The fully loaded frame can easily be moved around the floors on different levels of construction sites.
A-Frame 2440QP main Features
Among the features of this A-Frame, we find:
- Sturdy and safe structure, designed to eliminate any risk of slabs tipping over.
- Load bearing surfaces are topped with rubber to prevent scratches and damage to goods being transported.
- It contains two lifting eyes at the top frame for lifting frames on and off trucks with a crane.
- Has four lifting points at the corner of the frame base for lifting loaded frames on and off trucks and onto building sites.
- Handles are located at the end of “A” frames.
- Wheels with brakes to ensure safety in operation.
- Aardwolf A-Frame 2440QP has four locking bars per frame mounted in slotted holes on the bottom.
- A powder-coated finish ensures an aesthetic feature as well as the durability of the product.
Aardwolf A-Frame 2440QP is a very versatile A-Frame that can be used not only for storing slabs on the shop, but also for transporting the finished pieces into the construction site, and it can be loaded onto a truck by using a forklift or a crane. So, it represents a very wise addition to your set of tools.
See the Transport Frame in action
2440QP Technical Specifications
|Feature||Metric (mm-kg)||Imperial (inch-lb)|
|Width of slab storage base area on each side||323||12.7”|
|Working load limit||Fork End: 2,000||4,409|
|Fork Side: 3,000||6,614|
|Bow Shackles: 3,000||6,614|
|Packaging dimension||2,450 x 1,240 x 360||96.5″ x 48.8″ x 14.2″|