Aardwolf Fork Mounted Vacuum Lifting Attachment
Aardwolf Fork Mounted Vacuum Lifting Attachment is designed to lift and lower sheet materials. The device combines with a vacuum lifter with a fork truck and remote control for handling diversified types of sheet, plate, and large panels such as glass, stone, metal, concrete, plastics, timber, and laminates.
Aardwolf products are built with the best quality standards, which has gained the brand a very high reputation, and a favorite among our customer base. You can always rely on their products, as they are probably the best option in the market today. You might also want to take a look at the diverse line of Aardwolf Stone Lifters, where you will probably find the best solution for your Granite Shop.
Aardwolf Fork Mounted Vacuum Lifting Attachment main Features
Among the features of this wonderful Vacuum Lifter, we find:
- Ability to turn 90 degrees through an electrically operated remote control.
- Vacuum pads can be easily adjusted.
- The pressure control system automatically activates the vacuum pump once the pressure is lower than the allowed limit.
- Operated by an Australian Standard AS4991-2004 battery.
- Audio/visual safety system.
- Integrated with a forklift through a safe chain system.
- Provides versatile lifting that is cost-effective.
- More versatile than magnets and more productive than clamps or slings.
Watch the Lifter in action
Aardwolf Fork Mounted Vacuum Lifting Attachment Technical Specifications:
|Feature||Metric (mm-kg)||Imperial (inch-lb)|
|Length-width of sheet material||3,000 – 2,000||118″ – 79″|
|Pad sizes||Pad 300||12″|
|Pad 520 x 320||20.5″ x 12.6″|
|Working load limit||Vertical: 760||1,676|
|Packaging dimensions||2,140 x 1,650 x 580||84.3″ x 65″ x 22.8″|
Battery information for the device
|Power supply||12V-100A battery|
|Standby time||> 100 hours|
|Charging cycle||1,000 times|
|Charging time||5 hours|
|Non-stop working time||3 hours|
Motor information for the device
|Vacuum flow rate||55.8 liters/minute|