Aardwolf Double Forklift Boom
The Aardwolf Double Forklift Boom DFB2-5000 is a telescoping two-section rectangular tube steel boom designed for removing bundles of marble and granite slabs from closed top containers. Thanks to its design, without any impediments between the fork booms, the operator can insert the full length of the booms into the container and bring the load right back to the fork mask, allowing for greater load capacity and more stability. This attachment can support a load capacity of up to 5,000 kgs. Installing it is very simple, thanks to its double-fork design. The Aardwolf Double Forklift Boom is powder-coated for extra durability and longevity, so the operator can use it for years to come.
Boom Main Features
- Made for use on 5-tonne and larger forklift trucks.
- It offers versatility with maximum visibility for the driver.
- The boom extensions are designed so they cannot be pulled all the way out.
- The open hooks are designed for the quick and easy hooking of flat web sling eyes.
- The inner sliding hook can be slid to all holes on the forks to adjust the distance quickly.
- A connection bar connecting the two booms allows the distance between the 2-fork to be adjusted to suit different slab bundle sizes.
- It optimizes work efficiency, reduces the labor force, and is safer.
Aardwolf Forklift Boom Technical Specifications:
|Feature||Metric (mm-kg)||Imperial (inch-lb)|
|The connection bar can be adjusted the distance||320 – 1,270||12.6″ – 50″|
|Working load limit||5,000||11,023|
|Packaging dimension||3,350 x 620x 380||11″ x 24.4″ x 15″|