ABACO Stone Vacuum Lifter 50
ABACO Stone Vacuum Lifter 50 is designed for lifting, moving, and/or installing a large-size Slab. Two rubber vacuum suction pads protect a slab from scratching during being handled.
Among the ABACO Stone Vacuum Lifter 50 main features, we find:
- Designed for lifting, moving, installing a large-size slab.
- Superior vacuum lifter will satisfy requirements of customers.
- The two rubber vacuum suction pads protect a slab from scratching during being handled.
- The suction pressure maintaining stably ensues a slab not fallen down during working process.
- It is able to incline vertical from 0o – 90o
- The minimum dimensions of the stone that are required are 44 1/8″ x 24 3/8″
- Maximum Lifting Capacity: 1,108 lbs
- The mid-size Lifter in the family with 2 Vacuum Cups for superior lifting of heavier slabs
- Easy to use
ABACO Stone Vacuum Lifter 50 Technical Specifications
|SKU||Vaccum Pads||Net Weight Pounds (kg)||Stone Minimum Dimensions Inches (mm)||Slab Inclination||PSI||W.L.L. Pounds (kg)|
|SVL100||2||165 (75)||44 1/8 x 24 3/8 (1,120 x 619)||0o – 90o||0.7 – 0.8 bar||1,108 (500)|