ABACO Stone Vacuum Lifter 100
ABACO Stone Vacuum Lifter 100 is designed for lifting, moving, and/or installing a large-size Slab. Two rubber vacuum suction pads protect a slab from scratching during being handled.
Among the ABACO Stone Vacuum Lifter 100 main features, we find:
- Designed for lifting, moving, installing a large-size slab.
- Superior vacuum lifter will satisfy requirements of customers.
- The two rubber vacuum suction pads protect a slab from scratching during being handled.
- The suction pressure maintaining stably ensues a slab not fallen down during working process.
- It is able to incline vertical from 0o – 90o
- The minimum dimensions of the stone that are required are 52″ x 28 3/8″
- Maximum Lifting Capacity: 2,200 lbs
- Biggest lifter in this family with 4 Vacuum Cups for superior lifting of heavier slabs
- Weight of Cart: 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Easy to use
ABACO STONE VACUUM LIFTER 100 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|SKU||Vaccum Pads||Net Weight Pounds (kg)||Stone Minimum Dimensions Inches (mm)||Slab Inclination||PSI||W.L.L. Pounds (kg)|
|SVL100||4||264 (120)||52 x 28 3/8 (1,320 x 720)||0o – 90o||0.7 – 0.8 bar||2,200 (1,000)|