ABACO Forklift Extensions
ABACO Forklift Extensions are used to add working length to the forklift, allowing handling of large loads with better stability. Simply slide the extension over fork and fork extension will lie on top of your fork and lock under fork hanger. Each forklift fork extension is constructed from structural channel, and features plasma cut taper on the front tip.
- Quick and simple way to lengthen your forks
- Heavy-duty welded steel construction for a high lifting capacity
- Steel retaining straps to keep extensions in place
- Ideal for deep racks and longer loads
- Channels for forks measure 6 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- Sold in pairs
ABACO Forklift Extensions Technical Specifications:
|Item Number||Length (Inches)||Width (Inches)||Height (Inches)||Grip Range (Inches)||Net Weight (Pounds)||Ship Weight (Pounds)|
|AFE083||86,625||7,25||2,75||1 1/8 – 3 (30 – 75)||171.6||180|
Note: OSHA requires the extension length to be no longer than 1.5 times the length of the supporting truck forks.