6000 Series Respirator 2091 P100 Filter
3M Particulate Filters are used for mold remediation in accordance with US-EPA Guidelines and for Sanding and Scraping of lead-based paint. 6000 Series Respirator 2091 P100 Filter half face respirators and FF-400 full face piece respirators. 3M recommended for nuisance level organic vapor relief and for ozone protection up to 10X the OSHA PEL, the 3M Particulate Filters are a great choice in respiratory protection for the professional.
Among the 6000 Series Respirator 2091 P100 Filter features, we find:
- For workplace/occupational applications only
- Provides a minimum of 99.97% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols, including oils
- Carbon layer for odor reduction
- NIOSH approved: P100
- Face piece not included, must be purchased separately
- Particulate Filter 2091/07000(AAD), P100 is NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles. Use with 3M Respirator
- Niosh Approved, Half-Mask Respirator Filter Cartridges Are Simply Twisted On Or Off from Mask
There are no reviews yet.