Aardwolf Sinkloc 42
The Aardwolf Sinkloc 42 is an ideal tool for quick, precise positioning and temporary holding of under-mount sink bowls, enabling easy, one-person installation. Lightweight aluminum frame. Rubber bottom to protect countertop surfaces. Push the button thread release T-nut for the quick positioning of the nut on a hanging rod.
You might also want to take a look at the other Aardwolf Clamps. There you will find an option for every clamping need you might have in your own fabrication process. Aardwolf has quickly become the favorite of most of our customers, since its inception in the USA market, not only for the superior quality of their products but for strict quality control used in their fabrication processes, and we can tell our clients are very happy with the productivity boost they are getting from them.
Aardwolf Sinkloc Features
Among the features of this wonderful Sinkloc, we find:
- Easy and precise positioning of bowl and tightening of the clamp
- Hanger rod and nut attaches to aluminum frame for one-piece storage
- Slotted frame for quick positioning of hanger rod
- Versatile can also be used to hold centerpiece when cutting out bowl holes
- Rubber bottom to protect countertop surfaces
- Lightweight aluminum frame
Sinkloc Technical Specifications:
|Feature||Metric (mm-kg)||Imperial (inch-lb)|
|Grip range||0 – 450||0 – 17″|
|Packaging dimension||1,080 x 190 x 90||42.5″ x 7.5″ x 3.5″|