Aardwolf Economy Slab Buggy Single-Sided
Aardwolf Economy Slab Buggy Single-Sided is a cost-saving version which is ideal for transporting sheet materials such as stone slabs and glasses within the factory and on building sites. Rubber is topped on the frame for maximum protection. It also features four heavy-duty wheels (two solid wheels and two lockable swivel wheels), allowing easy manoeuvering of fully-loaded carts in the workshop and on the construction site. You might also want to take a look to the extensive line of Aardwolf Carts & Dollies.
Economy Slab Buggy Single-Sided main Features
Among the features of this amazing Slab Buggy, we find:
- Rubber is topped on the frame as well as underneath to prevent scratches
- Swivel wheels with hinge bolts
- Pneumatic rear wheels for easy control
- Smart arrangement of parts to increase stability
- Durable electrostatic coating
- The Aardwolf Economy Slab Buggy Single-Sided can support up to 881.8 pounds
It is very important to count on a way to move your slabs and finished goods not only around the shop but towards and in their final destination. Aardwolf provides a line of high-quality tools to help you in this respect.
Slab Buggy Technical Specifications:
|Feature||Metric (mm-kg)||Imperial (inch-lb)|
|Width of slab storage base area on each side||204.5||8”|
|Working load limit||400||881.8|
|Packaging dimension||1,250 x 550 x 300||49.2″ x 21.7″ x 11.8″|