Weha V Cart
Weha V Cart Flip is made for moving stone from bridge saws to CNC machines, line machines, etc. The V Cart Flip Cart is made to flip the stone from the polished side to the backside and vice versa.
How to Use the Cart
- The stone is loaded onto the bridge saw with the polished side up. After cutting the piece, the piece then moves to the CNC machine, where the polished side is now facing down. What is the best, easiest, safest way of doing that while moving the stone the least.
- The Weha V Cart Flip Cart is made specifically to do just that. All 4 posts are removable with 8 different postpositions.
- Take 2 of the posts out. Using the Vacuum Lifter, move the stone (polished side up) to the V Cart and rest it against the 2 posts.
This will put the backside of the stone against the posts.
- Now insert the 2 posts that were previously removed and lean the stone against them. Now the polished side is against the post.
- Remove the first 2 posts and use the vacuum lifter to access the back of the stone easily. Now the stone can be loaded on the CNC machine polished side down.
The Weha V Cart Flip Cart comes with 8″ heavy-duty caster wheels. 2 Fixed and 2 Swivel locking wheels. With a weight capacity of 2200 lbs, the Weha V Cart Flip Cart can move pieces all over the shop from one workstation to the next. Its base is a solid 38″ x 36″ platform that can easily hold stone without the concern of turning it over. All areas on the cart where the stone will come in contact with the V Cart are lined with rubber for scratch resistance and damage to the stone.
You might also want to take a look at our other Cart and Dollies by Weha.
|4 Posts||2 x 2 x 47 1/2″ Square Tube Posts lined with rubber|
|Spread at the bottom between posts for stone placement||9 ½”|
|Wheels||8″ diameter. 2 fixed and 2 swivel locking|
|Receivers for posts||8|
|Dimensions||38″ (L) 36″(W) 58 ½”(H)|