Weha Galvanized Granite Shop Cart Welded
Weha Galvanized Granite Shop Cart Welded is a hot-dipped galvanized for years of use. It has received numerous requests for a welded cart for greater stability. So we have introduced 2 welded carts. This hot-dipped galvanized Shop Cart and also a Welded Painted Shop Cart.
The real advantage of this hot-dipped galvanized shop cart is its longevity. Typically painted drywall carts last only a couple of years before having to be replaced. This hot-dipped galvanized cart will last 5+ years before needing to be replaced. The upfront cost is more. However, it will save you 50%-100% in 5 years by not having to buy 1 or 2 additional carts
You might also want to take a look at our other Cart and Dollies by Weha.
- The Weha Welded Granite Fabrication Shop Cart has been redesigned to work with the current slabs that are being fabricated. Now slabs are getting 65″,70″, and even 80″ tall.
- The Weha Welded shop cart now has a wider wheelbase with a total width of 28″. This additional width allows the full weight load of the taller slabs to stay between the wheels, drastically reducing the possibility of flipping over. For standard slabs, it becomes the safest drywall cart/shop cart on the market.
- We have kept the weight capacity for the welded fab shop cart at 2000 lb capacity.
- We have also extended deck storage space from 12″ to 14″ for more storage space.
- The Weha Welded Granite Drywall Cart is great for storing remnants or moving cut pieces from the shop to the remnant rack and back.
- The Weha Stone Fabrication Cart is made like a drywall cart but built more heavy-duty to work in the granite and stone environment.
Note: Comes with 2 swivel wheels and 2 locking wheels
|Dimensions||48″ (L) 49″ (W) 28″(H)|
|Weight Capacity||2000 lbs|
|Surface Deck||14″ x 44″|
The Weha Welded Galvanized Shop Cart comes completely welded. The only assembly is installing the wheels to your preference. Some like the swivel wheels on specific ends of the cart. Weha leaves this up to you.