Makita AVT Recipro Saw 15 AMP JR3070CT Highlights
PERFORMANCE: : 2X less vibration with innovative counterbalance and clutch system
POWER: : Powerful 15 AMP motor with electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
EFFICIENCY: : Variable speed dial with 6 settings and orbital cutting for faster cutting
DURABILITY: : Unique clutch assembly helps protect the gears should the blade bind
INCLUDES: : Blades and metal tool case
About Makita AVT Recipro Saw 15 AMP JR3070CT…
Makita’s Reciprocating Saw with AVT (model JR3070CT) delivers superior power and performance with less vibration. The JR3070CT is equipped with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT), a internal counterbalance system engineered inside the tool that significantly reduces vibration. The result is faster, more efficient cutting and less vibration in the tool.
15 AMP Power with Clutch Assembly to Protect Gears
The JR3070CT with AVT is powered by a 15 AMP motor with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load. The JR3070CT has a long 1-1/4″ stroke for faster cutting with 0-2,800 strokes per minute (SPM) and a variable speed dial with six different preset speeds to match the speed of the saw to the application. The unique clutch system extends the tool life by protecting the gears should the blade bind. It also has orbital action with 4 settings to choose from for high speed cutting.
More Work, Less Vibration
The JR3070CT is equipped with AVT, Makita’s exclusive counterbalance system that reduces vibration for more efficient cutting power. The JR3070CT has a durable body design that keeps dust and debris away from the motor, with rubber and felt seals to keep dust and water out for a longer tool life. The JR3070CT weighs just 9.7 lbs., with “‘tool-less” blade change and five-position shoe adjustment.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The JR3070CT is a versatile and powerful reciprocating saw engineered for demolition, metal cutting, wood cutting, drywall and plaster, plastics and remodeling. It’s ideal for builders, roofers, metal fabricators, remodelers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class industrial quality reciprocating saw.
Makita AVT Recipro Saw 15 AMP JR3070CT Features
- Powerful 15 AMP motor with electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Built-in clutch reduces gear damage by disengaging gears if blade binds
- 4-position orbital/straight cutting action
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Long 1-1/4″ stroke for faster cutting
- “Tool-less” blade change and shoe adjustment
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for more comfort
- Large 2-finger trigger with lock-on button for added convenience
- Weighs only 9.7 lbs.
- Ideal for framers, carpenters, electricians, plumbers, demolition work and other demanding cutting applications
Makita AVT Recipro Saw 15 AMP JR3070CT includes:
(1) 6″ 6TPI Recipro Saw Blade (723054-A-1)
(1) 6″ Metal Cutting Recipro Saw Blade, 18TPI (723066-A-1)
(1) Steel Tool Case
Makita AVT Recipro Saw 15 AMP JR3070CT Specifications
|Length of Stroke||1-1/4″|
|Strokes Per Minute (variable speed)||0 – 2,800 SPM|
|Net Weight||9.7 lbs.|
|Variable speed control dial||Yes|
|Shipping Weight||25.82 lbs.|