Makita 75.6cc MM4 4-Stroke Engine Backpack Blower BBX7600N Highlights
PERFORMANCE: : Mechanical automatic engine decompression for quicker, easier starts..
COMFORT: : Padded shoulder straps and back panel for improved operator comfort.
CONVENIENCE: : Oil filling port and drain plug are easily accessible for faster maintenance.
CONTROL: : Soft grip engineered for less vibration and cruise control lever for reduced operator fatigue.
INCLUDES: : Straight Pipe, End Pipe, Tool Kit
About Makita 75.6cc MM4 4-Stroke Engine Backpack Blower BBX7600N…
Makita’s 75.6 cc MM4 Backpack Blower combines a cleaner-burning 4-stroke engine with longer run time and quieter operation. The cleaner-burning, fuel-efficient BBX7600N is a true step-up from older 2-stroke motors.
75.6 cc Power with Improved Fuel Efficiency
The BBX7600N is powered by a 75.6 cc commercial-duty 4-stroke engine that requires no fuel mix and will deliver up to 80 minutes of continuous operation on a 64 oz. fuel tank. The blower has lower fuel and oil consumption than other models in the class, but has commercial duty performance with a maximum air speed of 195 mph and a maximum air volume of 526 cubic feet per minute. The decompression system ensures easy starting, and the oil filling port and drain plug are easily accessed for maintenance. In addition, the large capacity air filter improves dust control and helps extend the life of the engine.
Comfort and Ergonomics
The BBX7600N is compact with less weight (only 22.6 lbs.) with wide padded straps and padded back panel for operator comfort. The handle-grip is located on the blower tube with a 4″ adjustable position for easier control. In addition, the large capacity muffler ensures quiet operation: at 74dB(A).
Engineered for Commercial Duty
Makita’s cleaner-burning 4-stroke BBX7600N is engineered for commercial lawn and garden work, and is ideal for any professional seeking a best-in-class backpack blower.
Makita 75.6cc MM4 4-Stroke Engine Backpack Blower BBX7600N Features
- Powerful and fuel efficient 75.6 cc. 4-stroke commercial duty engine
- Mechanical automatic engine decompression for quicker, easier starts
- Padded shoulder straps and back panel for improved operator comfort
- Compact design with less weight (22.6 lbs.) for easier operation in confined areas
- Oil filling port and drain plug are easily accessible for faster maintenance
- Large capacity air filter is replaceable and easily accessible for faster maintenance
- Soft grip for less vibration and cruise control lever for reduced operator fatigue
- Large capacity muffler ensures quieter operation 74 dB(A)
- Spark plug is easily accessible for faster maintenance
- High air volume (526 CFM) and air speed (195 MPH) for commercial-duty performance
Watch Makita 75.6cc MM4 4-Stroke Engine Backpack Blower BBX7600N in Action
Makita 75.6cc MM4 4-Stroke Engine Backpack Blower BBX7600N includes:
(1) End Pipe (667-95019-00)
(1) Tool Kit, BHX2500 (690-90590-00)
(1) Straight Pipe (667-95018-01)
Makita 75.6cc MM4 4-Stroke Engine Backpack Blower BBX7600N Specifications
|Engine Displacement (cc)||75.6 cc|
|Engine (HP)||3.8 HP|
|Max. Air Volume||526 CFM|
|Max. Air Velocity||195 MPH|
|Fuel Type||Unleaded gas|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||64.2 oz.|
|Crank Case Capacity||7.4 oz.|
|Sound Pressure||74 dB(A)|
|Dry Weight||22.6 lbs.|
|Power Type||4-stroke gas|
|Shipping Weight||29.1 lbs.|
Makita 75.6cc MM4 4-Stroke Engine Backpack Blower BBX7600N Resources
BBX7600N Instruction Manual
BBX7600N, PB-7602.4 Parts Breakdown