Makita 18V Cordless Quick Change 7/16″ Hex Impact Wrench Kit XWT01 Highlights
POWER: : Makita-built motor delivers 325 ft.lbs. of Max Torque with 1,900 RPM and 2,200 IPM
VERSATILITY: : Quick Change 7/16” Hex Chuck allows for faster bit changes
CONVENIENCE: : Large rocker switch and L.E.D. light
DURABILITY: : Shock absorbent handle protects battery housing for extra durability
INCLUDES: : Includes – (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries, rapid charger, and tool case
About Makita 18V Cordless Quick Change 7/16″ Hex Impact Wrench Kit XWT01…
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 7/16″ Hex Impact Wrench (model XWT01) delivers cordless high-torque fastening power with additional features that phone and power utilities demand.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Speed, Capacity and Ergonomics
The XWT01 is a powerful and convenient substitute for air-powered and AC impact wrenches. The Makita-built 2-Pole Motor delivers a top no-load speed of 1,900 RPM and 2,200 IPM, with a full 325 foot-pounds of Max Torque for fast and efficient drilling and fastening into treated wood and utility poles. Consistent with all of Makita’s best-in-class impact tools, the proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism in the XWT01 is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
Ease of Use Features
The XWT01 has an ergonomic grip and large rocker trigger switch for easier operation, and a single L.E.D. light to illuminate the work area. The design also features a jobsite-tested shock-absorbent handle to protect the battery housing for extra durability, a quick-change 7/16″ hex chuck, and an oversize ring for added convenience. At 10-3/4″ long and 7.8 pounds (with battery), the XWT01 provides superior balance and control.
The XWT01 is designed with features for electrical and phone utility workers who spend a big portion of the day working with 7/16″ hydraulic impact wrenches. The XWT01 provides the contractor with the speed and power they need to drill and fasten into treated wood telephone poles without rotational torque.
Makita 18V Cordless Quick Change 7/16″ Hex Impact Wrench Kit XWT01 Features
- Engineered for drilling and fastening into treated wood utility poles without rotational torque to help maintain balance
- Makita-built motor delivers 325 ft.lbs. of Max Torque, with 1,900 RPM and 2,200 IPM for powerful drilling and fastening
- Convenient Quick-Change 7/16″ Hex Chuck allows for faster bit changes
- Rocker switch for forward/reverse operation
- Shock absorbent handle protects battery housing for extra durability
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 10-3/4″ long
- Weighs only 7.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- Makita’s proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery BL1830 reaches a full charge in 30 minutes or less
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
The LXT Advantage
Makita 18V Cordless Quick Change 7/16″ Hex Impact Wrench Kit XWT01 includes:
(1) 18V LXT 7/16″ Impact Wrench (XWT01Z)
(2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Battery (BL1830)
(1) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
(1) Tool Bag
Makita 18V Cordless Quick Change 7/16″ Hex Impact Wrench Kit XWT01 Specifications
|No Load Speed||1,900 RPM|
|Impacts Per Minute||2,200 IPM|
|Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./Nm)||325 ft.lbs./440 Nm|
|Battery||18V LXT Lithium-Ion|
|Net Weight (with battery)||7.8 lbs.|
|Speed power selection||1|
|Shipping Weight||16.4 lbs.|