Makita 18V Cordless 1/2″ Hammer Driver-Drill – Tool Only XPH01Z Highlights
POWER: : Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque
SPEED: : Variable 2-speed design (0-400 & 0-1,500 RPM)
COMFORT: : Weighs only 4 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
CONVENIENCE: : Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
INCLUDES: : Includes tool only (battery and charger not included)
About Makita 18V Cordless 1/2″ Hammer Driver-Drill – Tool Only XPH01Z…
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill (model XPH01Z, tool only) delivers versatility and performance to the jobsite. The XPH01Z can be run as a driver-drill or a hammer driver-drill, allowing the user to carry just one tool on the job instead of two, replacing the standard driver-drill (battery sold separately).
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Makita-Built Motor Engineered for Versatile Power
The XPH01Z features a Makita-built four-pole motor that delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque in a compact size. The versatile XPH01Z shifts from “hammer drill” to “driver” mode, and the two-speed all-metal transmission delivers 0-400 RPM in low speed and 0-1,500 RPM in high to cover a wide range of drilling and driving applications. With 0-6,000 Blows Per Minute (BPM) in low and 0-22,500 BPM in high, the XPH01Z is ideal for drilling into masonry and concrete.
Ergonomic Design in a Compact Size
The XPH01Z weighs only 4.0 pounds (with battery, sold separately) with a more compact design at only 8-1/8 inches long and an ergonomic shape that fits like a glove for reduced operator fatigue. The XPH01Z Is also equipped with a built in LED light with afterglow function that illuminates the work area for more efficient work.
Makita 18V Cordless 1/2″ Hammer Driver-Drill – Tool Only XPH01Z Features
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable 2-speed design (0-400 & 0-1,500 RPM) for a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer drilling applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 8-1/8″ long
- Weighs only 4 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow for enhanced illumination of work area
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- All metal gear construction provides increased durability
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
The LXT Advantage
Makita 18V Cordless 1/2″ Hammer Driver-Drill – Tool Only XPH01Z Specifications
|No Load Speed (var. 2 spd)||0 – 400 / 0 – 1,500 RPM|
|Blows Per Minute (2 speed)||0 – 6,000 / 0 – 22,500 BPM|
|Maximum Torque (in.lbs./Nm)||480 in.lbs./54Nm|
|Battery||18V LXT Lithium-Ion|
|Battery Charge Time (minutes)||30|
|Net Weight||4 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||3.1 lbs.|