Makita 6000 RPM Drywall Screwdriver with 50′ Twist-Lock Cord FS6200TP Highlights
POWER: : Powerful 6.0 AMP motor with 0-6,000 RPM designed to handle all framing and hanging applications
INNOVATION: : Ergonomically designed rubberized “pistol grip” for increased comfort
CONVENIENCE: : Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work surface
PERFORMANCE: : Lightest drywall gun in its class at only 3.0 lbs.
INCLUDES: : #2 Phillips insert bit and magnetic bit holder, 50 ft. cord with twist lock
About Makita 6000 RPM Drywall Screwdriver with 50′ Twist-Lock Cord FS6200TP…
The Makita 6,000 RPM Drywall Screwdriver (model FS6200TP) delivers speed, power and ergonomics. The FS6200TP includes a 50 ft. twist lock cord for increased convenience. It is ideal for hanging sheet rock on wood frame.
6 AMP Motor Delivers 6,000 RPM
The FS6200TP is powered by a 6 AMP motor that delivers 0-6000 RPM and includes a large variable speed trigger with lock-on button for continuous use. The adjustable depth locator assembly with Makita’s Sure-Lock feature is engineered for consistent screw depth.
Comfort and Ease-of-Use Features
The FS6200TP has an ergonomic grip for increased comfort, and a cast aluminum gear housing for less weight (only 3.0 lbs.) and increased durability. Other features include a depth locator holder for convenient storage during framing applications, a bit storage on the base of the grip to reduce downtime, and an LED light to illuminate the work surface.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The FS6200TP is engineered for hanging applications, and is ideal for drywall contractors, acoustical contractors, carpenters, plaster contractors, maintenance, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class drywall screwdriver.
Makita 6000 RPM Drywall Screwdriver with 50′ Twist-Lock Cord FS6200TP Features
- Powerful 6.0 AMP motor with 0-6,000 RPM to handle the most challenging applications
- Less weight (only 3.0 lbs.) with precision balance for ultimate user comfort
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area for greater productivity in low-light applications
- Steel-reinforced belt clip for user convenience and increased durability
- Directional air-flow vents channel the tool’s air output away from the user’s face
- Nose cone holder positioned below the pistol grip for convenient storage during framing applications
- Ergonomically designed rubberized “pistol grip” for increased comfort
- Cast aluminum gear housing for less weight and increased durability
- Convenient bit storage on base of grip reduces downtime
- Large trigger with lock-on button located mid-handle for operator convenience
- Adjustable depth locator assembly with Sure-Lock feature for consistent screw depth
- Variable speed of 0-6,000 RPM with increased torque for wood hanging applications
Makita 6000 RPM Drywall Screwdriver with 50′ Twist-Lock Cord FS6200TP includes:
(1) 3″ Magnetic Bit Holder (784801-1)
(1) #2 Phillips Insert Bit, 1″, 10/pk (784211-B)
(1) 50 ft. Cord with Twist Lock (0000000)
Makita 6000 RPM Drywall Screwdriver with 50′ Twist-Lock Cord FS6200TP Specifications
|Bit Type||1/4″ Hex|
|No Load Speed (variable speed)||0 – 6,000 RPM|
|Net Weight||3 lbs.|
|Max. no load speed||6,000 RPM|
|Shipping Weight||3.086 lbs.|
Makita 6000 RPM Drywall Screwdriver with 50′ Twist-Lock Cord FS6200TP Resources
FS6200TP Instruction Manual
FS6200TP Parts Breakdown
FS6200TP Flyer English