Makita 6000 RPM Drywall Screwdriver FS6200 Highlights
POWER: : Powerful 6.0 AMP motor with 0-6,000 RPM designed to handle all framing and hanging applications
INNOVATION: : Ergonomically designed rubberized pistol grip for increased comfort
CONVENIENCE: : Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work surface
PERFORMANCE: : Lightest drywall gun in its class at only 3.0 lbs.
INCLUDES: : #2 Phillips insert bit and magnetic bit holder
About Makita 6000 RPM Drywall Screwdriver FS6200…
The Makita 6,000 RPM Drywall Screwdriver (model FS6200) delivers speed, power and ergonomics. It is ideal for hanging sheet rock on wood frame.
6 AMP Motor Delivers 6,000 RPM
The FS6200 is powered by a 6 AMP motor that delivers 0-6000 RPM and includes a large variable speed trigger with lock-on button for continuous use. The adjustable depth locator assembly with Makita’s Sure-Lock feature is engineered for consistent screw depth.
Comfort and Ease-of-Use Features
The FS6200 has an ergonomic grip for increased comfort, and a cast aluminum gear housing for less weight (only 3.0 lbs.) and increased durability. Other features include a depth locator holder for convenient storage during framing applications, a bit storage on the base of the grip to reduce downtime, and an LED light to illuminate the work surface.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The FS6200 is engineered for hanging applications, and is ideal for drywall contractors, acoustical contractors, carpenters, plaster contractors, maintenance, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class drywall screwdriver.
Makita 6000 RPM Drywall Screwdriver FS6200 Features
- Powerful 6.0 AMP motor with 0-6,000 RPM to handle the most challenging applications
- Less weight (only 3.0 lbs.) with precision balance for ultimate user comfort
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area for greater productivity in low-light applications
- Steel-reinforced belt clip for user convenience and increased durability
- Directional air-flow vents channel the tool’s air output away from the user’s face
- Nose cone holder positioned below the pistol grip for convenient storage during framing applications
- Ergonomically designed rubberized “pistol grip” for increased comfort
- Cast aluminum gear housing for less weight and increased durability
- Convenient bit storage on base of grip reduces downtime
- Large trigger with lock-on button located mid-handle for operator convenience
- Adjustable depth locator assembly with Sure-Lock feature for consistent screw depth
- Variable speed of 0-6,000 RPM with increased torque for wood hanging applications
Makita 6000 RPM Drywall Screwdriver FS6200 includes:
(1) 3″ Magnetic Bit Holder (784801-1)
(1) #2 Phillips Insert Bit, 1″, 10/pk (784211-B)
Makita 6000 RPM Drywall Screwdriver FS6200 Specifications
|Bit Type||1/4″ Hex|
|No Load Speed (variable speed)||0 – 6,000 RPM|
|Net Weight||3 lbs.|
|Max. no load speed||6,000 RPM|
|Shipping Weight||3.086 lbs.|
Makita 6000 RPM Drywall Screwdriver FS6200 Resources
FS6200 Instruction Manual
FS6200 Parts Breakdown
FS6200 Flyer English