Makita 18V 3/8″ Crown Stapler Kit XTS01 Highlights
POWER: : Makita-built motor delivers power to fasten a wide range of 3/8″ crown staples
CONVENIENCE: : Spring-loaded driving mechanism allows for a more compact tool with less weight
COMFORT: : Weighs only 5.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
CONTROL: : Easy to use depth control setting by turning adjustment knob
INCLUDES: : Includes – (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries, rapid charger and bag
About Makita 18V 3/8″ Crown Stapler Kit XTS01…
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8″ Crown Stapler (model XTS01) is a true utility stapler engineered for a range of trades. The XTS01 is compact and powerful, and can drive a wide range of 3/8″ crown staple lengths flush into hardwoods like oak, maple, cherry, and more.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Versatile and Easy to Use
The XTS01 will drive 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 9/16″, 5/8″, 3/4″, and 7/8″ length staples (3/8″ crown); and will also utilize Arrow T50 type staples for maximum versatility. The easy-to-use depth control setting can be adjusted with a single knob. The rugged machined aluminum magazine ensures smooth loading and feeding of staples, with a convenient window on the magazine that shows the number of remaining staples.
Ergonomic Design in a Compact Size
The spring-loaded driving mechanism allows for a more compact tool with less weight: it weighs only 5.3 lbs. at just 9-7/8″ in length. The ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control, and the soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The XTS01 is engineered for a range of stapling tasks including drywall, roofing, furniture, upholstery, and utility installation. It can even be used in a production environment for exterior framers to apply house wrap. It is perfect for residential construction, remodeling, woodworking, cabinetry, or for any pro contractor who requires a best-in-class engineered cordless 3/8″ crown stapler.
Makita 18V 3/8″ Crown Stapler Kit XTS01 Features
- Fastens a wide range of 3/8″ crown staples (lengths 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″ & 7/8″); also utilizes Arrow T50 type flat crown staples
- A convenient window on magazine shows the number of remaining staples
- Spring-loaded driving mechanism allows for a more compact tool with less weight
- Contact actuation is well-suited for production environment
- Rugged machined aluminum magazine ensures smooth loading and feeding of staples
- Easy to use depth control setting by turning adjustment knob
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 9-7/8″ long
- Weighs only 5.1 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
The LXT Advantage
Makita 18V 3/8″ Crown Stapler Kit XTS01 includes:
Makita 18V 3/8″ Crown Stapler Kit XTS01 Specifications
|Leg Length||1/4″ to 7/8″|
|Staple Magazine Capacity||98 staples|
|Battery||18V LXT Lithium-Ion|
|Net Weight (with battery)||5.3 lbs.|
|Maximum Magazine Capacity||98|
|Max. nail/fastener length||7/8″|
|Shipping Weight||15.8 lbs.|