Makita 18V Cordless 3/8″ Angle Impact Wrench Kit XLT02 Highlights
POWER: : Makita-built motor delivers 44 ft.lbs. of Max Torque
COMFORT: : Weighs only 3.9 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
CONVENIENCE: : Built-in L.E.D. light and long narrow body for work in tight spaces
ERGONOMICS: : Compact 2-1/4″ angle head height for use in close quarters
INCLUDES: : (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries, rapid charger and bag
About Makita 18V Cordless 3/8″ Angle Impact Wrench Kit XLT02…
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8″ Angle Impact Wrench (model XLT02) delivers cordless impact power into tough to reach spaces. The versatile XLT02 packs plenty of torque for a wide range of fastening and loosening tasks, yet it weighs only 3.9 lbs. with a slim design and over one foot of tool extension. The 3/8″ square drive will fit impact-rated socket sets, making the XLT02 ideal for auto repair and product assembly.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Makita-Built Motor Engineered for Versatile Power
The XLT02 features a Makita-built high torque motor that delivers 44 ft. lbs. of Max Torque, 0-2,000 RPM’s, and 0-3,000 impacts per minute for a wide range of fastening tasks. Makita’s proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
Ergonomic Design in a Compact Size
The XLT02 weighs just 3.9 lbs. with over one foot of tool extension for extra reach into tough to reach spaces. In addition, the impact housing can be rotated into one of 8 radial positions for difficult hand/angle positions. The XLT02 is equipped with a soft grip handle and a large, conveniently located paddle switch for comfortable operation. The phosphorescent bumper ring is designed for quick location in dark spaces, and a built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work surface for more efficient work. The convenient belt clip mounts on either side of the tool.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The XLT02 brings cordless impact power into tough to reach spaces. The compact, angled design makes the XLT02 perfect for automotive, assembly, garage door installation, steel framing, roofing, electrical, and any other job that requires a best-in-class engineered angle impact wrench.
Makita 18V Cordless 3/8″ Angle Impact Wrench Kit XLT02 Features
- Makita-built motor delivers 44 ft.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable speed (0-2,000 RPM & 0-3,000 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact 2-1/4″ angle head height for use in close quarters
- Long, ergonomic body design provides maximum reach
- Weighs only 3.9 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Large conveniently located paddle switch for comfortable operation
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Makita’s proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery BL1830B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery BL1830B reaches a full charge in 30 minutes or less
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
The LXT Advantage
Makita 18V Cordless 3/8″ Angle Impact Wrench Kit XLT02 includes:
Makita 18V Cordless 3/8″ Angle Impact Wrench Kit XLT02 Specifications
|No Load Speed (variable speed)
|0 – 2,000 RPM
|Impacts Per Minute (variable speed)
|0 – 3,000 IPM
|Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./Nm)
|44 ft.lbs./60 Nm
|18V LXT Lithium-Ion
|Net Weight (with battery)
|Speed power selection