Makita 18V Cordless Hybrid 4-Function Impact-Hammer-Driver-Drill Kit XPT03 Highlights
CONTROL: : Hybrid 4-function tool with impact, hammer, driver and drill all in one
VERSATILITY: : Drills concrete/wood/metal and drives screws with clutch setting
COMFORT: : Weighs only 4.1 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
POWER: : Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 1,240 in.lbs. of Max Impact Torque
INCLUDES: : Includes – (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries, rapid charger and tool bag
About Makita 18V Cordless Hybrid 4-Function Impact-Hammer-Driver-Drill Kit XPT03…
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Hybrid 4-Function Impact-Hammer-Driver-Drill (model XPT03) provides four functions in one tool. The versatile XPT03 can drive lag bolts, drive screws with clutch settings, drill into concrete, and drill into wood, metal and plastic. It is a four-in-one tool for any professional who requires cordless product with best-in-class engineering.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Makita-Built Motor Engineered for Versatile Power
The XPT03 features a Makita-built 4-pole motor that delivers 1,240 in.lbs. of Max Torque in a compact size. The XPT03 has 16 clutch settings and two speeds with 0-700 in low and 0-2,300 RPM in high. For drilling into concrete and masonry, the XPT03 delivers 0-27,600 blows per minute (BPM). In impact mode, the XPT03 has 0-3,200 impacts per minute for a range of fastening tasks. Makita’s proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
Ergonomic Design in a Compact Size
The XPT03 weighs just 4.1 lbs. with a more compact design at 7-3/8″ long and an ergonomic shape that fits like a glove for reduced operator fatigue. The XPT03 is also equipped with a phosphorescent bumper ring for quick location in dark spaces, and a built-in L.E.D. light to illuminate the work surface for more efficient work.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The XPT03 is an all-in-one tool for any professional who requires cordless product with best-in-class engineering. It is engineered for drilling, driving, and fastening into wood, metal, steel, concrete, and plastic. The XPT03 is ideal for HVAC, electricians, plumbers, masons, woodworkers, remodelers, and any pro contractor who requires a best-in-class engineered cordless impact-hammer-driver-drill for a range of tasks.
Makita 18V Cordless Hybrid 4-Function Impact-Hammer-Driver-Drill Kit XPT03 Features
- Hybrid 4-function tool with impact, hammer, driver and drill all in one
- Variable 2-speed (0-700 & 0-2,300 RPM) for a wide range of drilling, driving and fastening applications
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 1,240 in.lbs. of Max Impact Torque
- Convenient 1/4″ hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-3/8″ long
- Weighs only 4.1 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
The LXT Advantage
Makita 18V Cordless Hybrid 4-Function Impact-Hammer-Driver-Drill Kit XPT03 includes:
(1) 18V LXT Hybrid Impact Driver (XPT03Z)
(2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Battery (BL1830)
(1) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
(1) Tool Bag
Makita 18V Cordless Hybrid 4-Function Impact-Hammer-Driver-Drill Kit XPT03 Specifications
|No Load Speed (var. 2 spd)||0 – 700 / 0 – 2,300 RPM|
|Impacts Per Minute (variable speed)||0 – 3,200 IPM|
|Maximum Torque (in.lbs./Nm)||1,240 in.lbs./140Nm|
|Blows Per Minute (variable speed)||0 – 27,600 BPM|
|Battery||18V LXT Lithium-Ion|
|Net Weight (with battery)||4.1 lbs.|
|Maximum Torque (in.lbs.)||1,240 in.lbs.|
|Max. no load speed||2,300 RPM|
|Speed power selection||2|
|Shipping Weight||11.7 lbs.|