Makita 12V Cordless Impact Driver – Tool Only DT01ZW Highlights
POWER: : Makita-built motor delivers 800 in.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact size
CONTROL: : Variable speed (0-2,400 RPM & 0-3,000 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
COMFORT: : Weighs only 2.0 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
CONVENIENCE: : Convenient 1/4″ hex chuck for quick bit changes
INCLUDES: : Includes tool only (battery and charger not included)
About Makita 12V Cordless Impact Driver – Tool Only DT01ZW…
The 12V max Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver (DT01ZW, tool only) is the perfect addition to any tool box or tool belt. The DT01ZW weighs only 2.0 lbs. (with battery, sold separately), and delivers pro power and pro speed in an ultra-compact design for driving and fastening applications in close quarters.
This powerful yet compact cordless impact driver is ideal for maintenance professionals, repairmen, remodelers, electricians, cabinet installers, and any general contractor seeking an ultra-compact cordless impact driver with pro power and pro speed.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 12V max Lithium-Ion cordless line-up, which includes driver-drills as well as an impact driver, impact wrench, circular saw, recipro saw, jig saw, vacuum, and flashlights. Consistent with the rest of Makita’s groundbreaking Lithium-Ion battery technology, the 12V max Lithium-Ion battery delivers more power in a compact size for maximum efficiency.
The DT01ZW features a Makita-built variable speed motor that delivers 800 in.lbs. of Max Torque, a no load speed of 0-2,400 RPM, and 0-3,000 impacts per minute with a durable and long-lasting hammer/anvil design. It has an L.E.D. light to illuminate the work surface, and ergonomic grip that fits like a glove for even pressure and easy control.
Makita 12V Cordless Impact Driver – Tool Only DT01ZW Features
- Variable speed (0-2,400 RPM & 0-3,000 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-1/8″ long
- Weighs only 2.0 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Convenient 1/4″ hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Makita’s proprietary hammer and anvil are made using the highest quality steel and heat hardened to last longer
- Makita-built motor delivers 800 in.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact size
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Makita 12V Cordless Impact Driver – Tool Only DT01ZW Specifications
|No Load Speed (variable speed)||0 – 2,400 RPM|
|Impacts Per Minute (variable speed)||0 – 3,000 IPM|
|Maximum Torque (in.lbs./Nm)||800 in.lbs./90Nm|
|Battery||12V max Lithium-Ion|
|Net Weight (with battery)||2 lbs.|
|Speed power selection||1|
|Shipping Weight||1.9 lbs.|