Makita 18V Cordless 1/2″ Hammer Driver-Drill Kit XPH012 Highlights
POWER: : Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque
SPEED: : Variable 2-speed design (0-400 & 0-1,500 RPM)
COMFORT: : Weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
CONVENIENCE: : Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
INCLUDES: : Includes – (1) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery, rapid charger and tool case
About Makita 18V Cordless 1/2″ Hammer Driver-Drill Kit XPH012…
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill (model XPH012) delivers versatility and performance to the jobsite. The XPH012 can be run as a driver-drill or a hammer driver-drill, allowing the user to carry just one tool on the job instead of two, replacing the standard driver-drill.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
The XPH012 features a Makita-built four-pole motor that delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque in a compact size. The versatile XPH012 shifts from “hammer drill” to “driver” mode, and the two-speed all-metal transmission delivers 0-400 RPM in low speed and 0-1,500 RPM in high to cover a wide range of drilling and driving applications. With 0-6,000 Blows Per Minute (BPM) in low and 0-22,500 BPM in high, it is ideal for drilling into masonry and concrete.
The XPH012 weighs only 4.0 pounds (with battery) with a more compact design at only 8-1/8 inches long and an ergonomic shape that fits like a glove for reduced operator fatigue. The XPH012 Is also equipped with a built in LED light with afterglow function that illuminates the work area for more efficient work.
Makita 18V Cordless 1/2″ Hammer Driver-Drill Kit XPH012 Features
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable 2-speed design (0-400 & 0-1,500 RPM) for a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer drilling applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 8-1/8″ long
- Weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- All metal gear construction provides increased durability
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery BL1830 reaches a full charge in 30 minutes or less
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
The LXT Advantage
Makita 18V Cordless 1/2″ Hammer Driver-Drill Kit XPH012 includes:
(1) 18V LXT 1/2″ Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH01Z)
(1) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Battery (BL1830)
(1) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
Makita 18V Cordless 1/2″ Hammer Driver-Drill Kit XPH012 Specifications
|No Load Speed (var. 2 spd)||0 – 400 / 0 – 1,500 RPM|
|Blows Per Minute (2 speed)||0 – 6,000 / 0 – 22,500 BPM|
|Maximum Torque (in.lbs./Nm)||480 in.lbs./54Nm|
|Battery||18V LXT Lithium-Ion|
|Battery Charge Time (minutes)||30|
|Net Weight||4 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||10 lbs.|