Makita Cordless Blower Kit XBU02PT Highlights
POWER: : BL Brushless motor delivers up to 120 MPH air velocity and 473 CFM of air volume
INNOVATION: : Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries deliver the power and run time for gas powered demands
VERSATILITY: : 6-stage air velocity/volume selection dial with variable speed control trigger
CONVENIENCE: : Sound pressure rating of 60.2 dB(A); measured per ANSI B 175.2 standard
INCLUDES: : Includes 2 ea. 18V LXT 5.0Ah battery and dual port charger
About Makita Cordless Blower Kit XBU02PT…
Landscapers and contractors are demanding more cordless alternatives to gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless OPE that includes the 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Brushless Blower. With zero emissions and lower noise, the 18V X2 (36V) Cordless Blower is a welcome solution for clean-up applications. It’s powered by two 18V LXT batteries for maximum power and run time, but without leaving the 18V battery platform. With the efficient Makita BL brushless motor, the blower delivers longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life.
Model XBU02PT is a kit and includes the Blower, two fast-charging 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries and an efficient 18V Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger.
Makita’s efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per battery charge than similar non-brushless tools. Electronic controls efficiently use battery energy to match the changing demands of the application for increased power and speed when needed. With no carbon brushes, the Makita BL Brushless motor runs cooler and more efficiently for longer life. When powered by two 18V 5.0Ah batteries, the efficient brushless motor delivers up to 28 minutes of run-time on dial setting #3 on a single charge.
The XBU02PT features Makita Extreme Protection Technology (XPT). XPT is a protective seal inside the tool, and is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Makita Cordless Blower Kit XBU02PT Features
- Delivers up to 28 minutes of run time at mid-speed (15,800 RPM) using two 18V LXT 5.0Ah batteries
- BL Brushless motor delivers up to 120 MPH air velocity and 473 CFM of air volume
- Sound pressure rating of 60.2 dB(A); measured per ANSI B 175.2 standard
- Zero emissions and reduced maintenance; no need for gas or oil
- 6-stage air velocity/volume selection dial with variable speed control trigger
- Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries deliver the power and run time for gas powered demands without leaving the 18V LXT platform
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 38-3/4″ long
- Weighs only 9.9 lbs. with batteries for reduced operator fatigue
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- In-line fan design provides better tool balance and improved ergonomics
- 3-stage telescoping long nozzle for user convenience
- Conveniently located hole on housing bottom for easy storage
- Instant start-up; simply load two 18V LXT batteries and the blower is ready to use
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge compared to 3.0Ah battery BL1830
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Dual Port Charger charges two (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries in only 45 minutes
- Dual Port Charger features a built-in USB port for charging portable electronic devices
- The Makita Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Built-in fan circulates air through the battery during the charging process to cool the battery for faster charge time.
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Watch Makita Cordless Blower Kit XBU02PT in Action
Makita Cordless Blower Kit XBU02PT includes:
(1) 18V X2 (36V) LXT Brushless Blower (XBU02Z)
(2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
(1) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
Makita Cordless Blower Kit XBU02PT Specifications
|Max. Air Volume||473 CFM|
|Max. Air Velocity||120 MPH|
|No Load Speed (variable speed)||11,400 – 21,500 RPM|
|Battery||2X 18V LXT Lithium-Ion|
|Sound Pressure (per Ansi B175.2 standard)||60.2 dB(A)|
|Net Weight (with battery)||9.9 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||16.8 lbs.|
Makita Cordless Blower Kit XBU02PT Resources
Makita DC18RD Instruction Manual
XBU02 Instruction Manual
Makita XBU02Z Parts Breakdown
Makita XBU02PT New Tool Flyers (English)
Makita XBU02Z New Tool Flyer (English)