Makita Cordless Blower Kit DUB182 Highlights
PERFORMANCE: : Up to 12 minutes of continuous operation from a single charge at high speed
POWER: : Makita-built variable 3-speed motor produces a maximum air velocity of 179 MPH
CONTROL: : Variable speed (0 – 18,000 RPM)
COMFORT: : Rubberized soft grip handle for increased operator comfort
INCLUDES: : Includes – (1) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery, rapid charger and bag
About Makita Cordless Blower Kit DUB182…
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Blower (model DUB182) is a go-to clean-up tool and a favorite on job sites and in workshops. It seamlessly combines the convenience of cordless with the superior power-to-weight ratio of Makita’s 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery technology. The DUB182 is the perfect addition to any kit, tool bag or work shop.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Makita-Built Motor Engineered for Versatile Power
The DUB182 features a Makita-built high torque motor with a no load speed of 0-18,000 RPM and an air velocity of 179 mph. The DUB182 has three speeds: Low (75 minute run-time); Medium (25 min.); and High (12 min.) when using the full-size 18V LXT 3.0Ah Lithium-Ion battery.
Ergonomic Design in a Compact Size
The DUB182 weighs just 3.9 lbs. (with battery, sold separately) with a more compact design at 20-3/4″ long and an ergonomic shape that fits like a glove for reduced operator fatigue. The two-finger variable speed trigger switch is easy to handle, even with a gloved hand. It’s an all-around clean-up tool built for maintenance professionals, repairmen, remodelers, electricians, cabinet installers, woodworkers, and any general contractor seeking a cordless blower with excellent power-to-weight ratio and longer battery run time.
Makita Cordless Blower Kit DUB182 Features
- Variable speed (0-18,000 RPM) for optimum speed control
- Up to 12 minutes of continuous operation at high speed with a 3.0Ah LXT battery
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 20-3/4″ long
- Weighs only 3.9 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle for increased operator comfort
- Makita-built variable 3-speed motor produces a maximum air velocity of 179 MPH
- A perfect addition to any gangbox or tool box
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so your battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
The LXT Advantage
Makita Cordless Blower Kit DUB182 includes:
Makita Cordless Blower Kit DUB182 Specifications
|Air Volume||91 CFM|
|Max. Air Velocity||179 MPH|
|No Load Speed (variable speed)||0 – 18,000 RPM|
|Battery||18V LXT Lithium-Ion|
|Net Weight (with battery)||3.9 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||11 lbs.|