Makita 4-3/8″ Masonry Saw with 4″ Diamond Blade 4100NHX1 Highlights
POWER: : 12 AMP motor delivers 14,500 RPM
ACCURACY: : Easy to adjust depth gauge allows user to cut up to 1-3/8″
DESIGN: : Compact with less weight
PERFORMANCE: : High power to weight ratio; weighs only 6.5 lbs.
INCLUDES: : 2 ea. 4″ Diamond blade and wrenches
About Makita 4-3/8″ Masonry Saw with 4″ Diamond Blade 4100NHX1…
The Makita 4-3/8″ Masonry Saw with 4″ diamond blade (model 4100NHX1) is a powerful cutting solution that is ideal for a range of applications including stone, tile, and concrete. The 4-3/8″ Masonry Saw is powered by a 12 AMP motor, with 13,000 RPM and a cutting capacity of 1-3/8″. Convenience features include a lock-off button, and a flat rear side motor housing that allows for easy blade changes. The saw weighs only 6.5 lbs. for improved operator comfort.
The 4100NHX1 also includes two Makita 4″ Diamond Blades with turbo rim, engineered for constant contact with material for a smoother cut and finish.
Makita 4-3/8″ Masonry Saw with 4″ Diamond Blade 4100NHX1 Features
- Powerful 12 AMP motor for various cutting applications
- Cuts up to 1-3/8″
- Compact design at only 8-5/8″ long and weighs only 6.5 lbs. for less operator fatigue
- High power-to-weight ratio; 14,500 RPM
- Easy to adjust depth gauge for precision cutting
- Lock-off button helps prevent accidental starts
- Flat rear side of motor housing allows for easy blade changes
- Large top handle design for increased comfort
- Powerful cutting in stone, masonry, tile and concrete
- Double insulated
Makita 4-3/8″ Masonry Saw with 4″ Diamond Blade 4100NHX1 includes:
Makita 4-3/8″ Masonry Saw with 4″ Diamond Blade 4100NHX1 Specifications
|Includes dust extraction guard||No|
|Shipping Weight||9.46 lbs.|