Makita 27 lb. AVT Demolition Hammer accepts SDS-MAX bits and 1″ Rotary Hammer HM1214CX Highlights
POWER: : 14 AMP motor to tackle demanding jobs.
COMFORT: : Makita’s exclusive AVT counterbalance system reduces vibration.
DURABILITY: : Automatic brush cut-out system for longer tool life.
PERFORMANCE: : Electronic variable speed adjusting dial for controlled operation
INCLUDES: : Side handle, bull point, bit grease, tool case with wheels and 1″ Rotary Hammer
About Makita 27 lb. AVT Demolition Hammer accepts SDS-MAX bits and 1″ Rotary Hammer HM1214CX…
Tough on concrete, not on you. Makita’s hard-hitting HM1214C 27 lb. Breaker Hammer is equipped with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT), an exclusive counterbalance system that reduces vibration. The result is more efficient hitting on the concrete and less vibration in the tool and the tool user.
14 AMP Power
The HM1214C with AVT is engineered to be the most efficient breaker hammer In its class with a 14 AMP motor that provides 950-1,900 BPM and 25.7 joules of impact energy with less vibration. In addition, it has an automatic brush cut-off system that protects the commutator, and a warning indicator lamp for longer tool life.
More Work, Less Vibration
The HM1214C is equipped with AVT, Makita’s exclusive counterbalance system that reduces vibration for more efficient hitting power. The breaker hammer also has lower noise at just 102dB. The HM1214C weighs 27.1 lbs., and has a large side handle with an easy-to-operate switch control for better control and comfort. For added convenience, the HM1214C has a 16.4 ft. cord, and accepts the popular SDS-MAX shank for a wide variety of breaker hammer accessories.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The HM1214C with AVT is a hard-hitting breaker hammer for digging, chipping and breaking. Its superior efficiency, versatility and comfort make the HM1214C an ideal breaker hammer for landscapers, pool installers, electricians, plumbers, masons, remodelers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class industrial quality 27 lb. breaker hammer.
Makita 27 lb. AVT Demolition Hammer accepts SDS-MAX bits and 1″ Rotary Hammer HM1214CX Features
- Powerful 14.0 AMP motor to handle the most demanding applications
- Anti-Vibration Technology is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration and directs more impact energy to the work surface for increased user comfort and greater productivity
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more precision and better accuracy
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- L.E.D. service light notifies the user approximately 8 hours before the brushes need to be replaced
- L.E.D. power light indicates switch failure or cord damage
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- 12 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- “No hammering when idling” function helps increase tool life
- One-touch chuck allows for quick bit changes
- Easy-to-operate slide switch increases productivity and allows for continuous use
- Rubberized ergonomic soft grip provides more comfort
- Side handle swivels 360° for greater control
Makita 27 lb. AVT Demolition Hammer accepts SDS-MAX bits and 1″ Rotary Hammer HM1214CX includes:
Makita 27 lb. AVT Demolition Hammer accepts SDS-MAX bits and 1″ Rotary Hammer HM1214CX Specifications
|Blows Per Minute (variable speed)||950 – 1,900 BPM|
|Impact Energy (ft.lbs.)||19|
|Impact Energy (Joules)||25.7 J|
|Noise Level||101 dB|
|Net Weight||27.1 lbs.|
|Bit Type||Accepts SDS-MAX|
|Shipping Weight||60 lbs.|